Monday, June 29, 2015

Season's Greetings-Anything Goes Christmas Card Challenge


Today's card was created for the Christmas card challenge-Anything Goes over on the Sparkle Creations blog. For my card I stamped out the adorable little snowman from Inkadinkado's Christmas Characters stamp set using Memento tuxedo black ink. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set using Versafine onyx black ink for a nice crisp stamped image. I colored the snowman using my Copic alcohol markers and then cut the image out using a circle die from Spellbinders. I edged it out by adding some faux stitched lines using a Memento tuxedo black dual marker. Love how it defines that adorable image! The patterned papers are from the We R Memory Keepers Silver & Gold 6x6 paper pad and I used an American Crafts metallic marker in gold to add the awesome gold faux stitched lines around the outer edges of the card. Love this simple and adorable card and will have to mass produce it to give out at Christmas!

No comments: