Saturday, March 19, 2016

All I Want To Do

The Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop is finally here! I recently snagged some fun new coffee stamps and had to break a few of them out for the hop. My first card today uses some stamps from the Latina Crafter. I inked up the cup from I'm No Quitter and die cut it using the coordinating die. I paper pieced it using papers from American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan 12x12 paper pack and adhered it onto the cup. I stamped the image from the Coffee & Pretty Things stamp set and die cut it using a Gina Marie stitched circle die. I stamped the Stampendous Cling Coffee Background onto some white cardstock using some charcoal brown ink from Gina K and cut the panel down and matted it using some brown cardstock. All of the patterned papers are from the same American Crafts paper pack and they are all matted with the same brown cardstock. I added a few sequins from The Ton and this card was complete!
  

24 comments:

Diana said...

That card is way too cute! I just love it.

Shelly said...

Such a fun card! Love the sentiment!

Karen B. said...

Awesome design! Love the patterns.

StampingbugKerry said...

I'm working backwards with this hop and commenting on lovely projects...You're on a roll...Must be a coffee buzz. :)

Ceal said...

great card, love the design

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Of course what scrapper doesn't love this sentiment. Nice color combinations and design papers...great card.

Gail said...

This sentiment is the TRUTH for sure - for any coffee lover and card maker! TFS

Becca Yahrling said...

Beautiful card and papers you used.

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card and I love that sentiment.

Lisa said...

Love the colors and papers and yes... the sentiment...

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Celeste, love that sentiment and the dsp you used! Happy Sunday and Happy Hopping!

~amy~ said...

I love that sentiment...thanks for the reminder, I need to buy that! Love all your yummy paper! Such an awesome card!

Maria said...

Uh huh...that sentiment says it all...hehehe! Great card!!!

Bunny said...

Great papers and die. Cute sentiment.

Hetty said...

Celeste,I love your card! Perfect sentiment wonderful colors!

Tonya said...

Great card! Just love that sentiment. :-) Thanks for sharing.

Helen F. said...

Awesome card, true sentiment ;-)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the combination of papers and layers. Lovely card. TFS

Danielle Vincent said...

EEEkk that's all I want to do too!! Great fun card!!!

Tracie Pond said...

Totally agree....cute card!

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS card Celeste!!!
LOVE your FUN & TRUE sentiment, PRETTY colours and layers!!!

ivy said...

I love this sentiment and have it too! Great card!

Marianne said...

Wonderful card. Love the design and that sentiment is fabulous.

Elizabeth said...

Love everything about this card!