Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Hope Your Day Is Magical-SAS4Kids

My second card today was created for the latest Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge. To create my card I started by masking off a small rectangle in the center with painters tape and ink blended some Tim Holtz distress ink in spun sugar using a foam blending tool. Then, using my Misti stamping tool, I stamped the sentiment from The Greeting Farm Magical Day stamp set at the bottom of the inked focal point using Versafine onyx black ink. Using Tim Holtz distress ink in picked raspberry I stamped the tiny hearts from the same stamp set. I then stamped the adorable unicorn from the stamp set onto some Copic-friendly white cardstock, colored it using my alcohol markers, and then fussy cut the image out. To add a bit of sparkle and shine I went over the sentiment with my Sakura clear gelly roll pen and then added some clear Wink of Stella to the unicorns mane and tail. I popped it up off of the card using Stampin' UP foam dimensionals to complete my card. I hope you like it!


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you've masked this off! What an adorable card Celeste!!

Sybrina K said...

Celeste, Magical is the perfect word for this card! It's gonna bring a huge smile to a little face. :)